Re: Alt and Command keys in the quartz backend
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: mitch gimp org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Alt and Command keys in the quartz backend
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:07:13 -0400
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:
> Uh, won't hard coding gtk-enable-mnemonics=FALSE (I suppose you mean the GtkSettings property, and that you propose to do it inside of some sort of a runtime check for the quartz backend) mean that all keybindings, regardless of what modifier keys they use, *don't* work?
there are at least 3 key binding mechanisms in GTK. mnemonics are just
one of them.
ardour, for example, uses no mnemonics anywhere, but binds almost
every single key (and every single key+modifer) combination.
] [Thread Prev