Re: New GTK+ website design

On 19/04/11 15:30, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hi all,

Just some updates which I have been handling before I move over the new php pages:

 - Fixed the gtk-doc header (which was also old fashioned looking)

 - Fixed a bunch of links which were broken
   (the firefox addon I used for this is really superb)

   I couldn't find a replacement for the following yet:

     The GMAE (GNOME Mobile & Embedded)

     GNOME bindings

   Any ideas?

I will migrate the new site shortly and remove any links where there is no substitute.