Re: new gtk-fortran binding
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet adacore com>
- Cc: Vincent MAGNIN <vincent_magnin yahoo fr>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle frontier com>
- Subject: Re: new gtk-fortran binding
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:06:52 +0100
On 26/04/11 15:03, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
I also had to add the 2.24 and 3.x columns in there so I have continued the
previous status from all other bindings.
If anyone out there sees their binding is out of date, please let me know
and I can update it accordingly:
2.24 is also partially supported by the Ada (GtkAda) binding.
Work is underway to support it fully, as well as 3.0.
Done. Sorry for the delay, rather busy recently.
] [Thread Prev