Re: GTK+ team meeting, 2011-05-02

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Matthias Clasen
> <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
>> I think it is time for another GTK+ team meeting, to talk about 3.2
>> The meeting will be held in the #gtk-devel channel on irc.gnome.org, at 20:00
>> UTC[1].
>>
>> I've started to put together an agenda at  http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
>> Feel free to add more there.
>
> So, I messed up twice here.
> First, I was of course meaning May 3rd.
> Second, it turns out I have an appointment to go to tomorrow afternoon.
> So we can either move the meeting
>  - an hour later than usual, ie 21:00 UTC
>  - to Wednesday afternoon (though my time will be pretty much limited
> to an hour then)
>  - move it out another week
>
> Opinions ?

didn't get much feedback, but it appears that ebassi is out for
tomorrow anyway, and moving to another weekday is probably going to
cause more confusion, so lets move to the week after. I do not want to
delay the discussion of the 3.2 items on the agenda too much though;
maybe we can have some review and opinionating in bugzilla in the
meantime ?

So, consider the meeting rescheduled to 2011-05-10, 20:00 UTC