gtk+ win32 binaries

Hello everyone,

Since the past six months I've actively used gtk+ and I noticed some lag between the source release and win32 binary builds. Because of this, I've to build gtk+ myself in order to use the most recent distribution. So, I'm wondering if I can give you some help building win32 binaries, in order to reduce this lag. I use MinGW to build my win32 binaries. I haven't tried to build win64 binaries but I could do some tests and possibly contribute with win64 too. Please let me know if I could help. Pardon me if I'm contacting in the wrong place. If this is the case please point me in the right direction.

Have a good day,

Pedro Santos