Re: decrease widget show time

czk, another thing you'll need to do to get useful results is run a
lot of iterations. If you get this all going in a loop then you can
run sysprof for a while to get enough data. I would try to keep
running for 20-30 seconds.

To see one-time startup initialization, your loop will have to keep
relaunching the app (rather than just reshowing the window in a single
process).

Havoc