Re: commit 52ef73ac8c40ea2a8ca80cf96d52a836bcaf76c2 breaks vmware

Jeff, would you mind temporarily commenting out the last conditional involving G_OPTION_ARG_CALLBACK and see if things work again? If not, it would help me to know which of the conditionals is breaking us, so going through and testing each would be awesome. I suspect it's the last check, though.

We may be capturing any g_warnings and directing them to the log file. If the log file is in fact not being generated yet, or not being shown, then maybe going through and temporarily replacing the g_warnings with printfs would help.

It'll be interesting to find out if this is a bug in our software or in the new GTK+ change. Either way, though, hopefully the new change won't blow up old versions :(

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chipx86 chipx86 com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com