Re: GDBus support on Win32 + other platforms (Was Re: GtkApplication and argc/arv)

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:22 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-02-26 at 10:37 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:

> ... do I have to pull out that change while
> GApplication is still unstable ?

GApplication is not unstable.

It is true that after all the back-and-forth, nobody has gotten around
to writing a non-dbus backend.

It shares that fate with many other features, like file monitoring,
content types, etc. where  native implementations on other platforms
are sadly missing.