Re: 3.0: remove client messages

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2011, 09:17 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> a bit late now, but I was just right now looking for a way for a gtk
> application to receive ClientMessages and was a bit disappointed to see
> that I cannot do that any more with gtk-3.

I spoke too soon. From the gnome-screensaver code I found the function
gdk_window_add_filter (), which should still allow me to do it without
hacks. Sorry for the noise.

BTW, the docs for gdk_window_add_filter () on
http://developer.gnome.org/gdk3/stable/gdk3-Windows.html#gdk-window-add-filter still refer to the removed function gdk_display_add_client_message_filter()

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail: mail joachim-breitner de | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Key: 4743206C