Re: migration document missing
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: migration document missing
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:14:27 -0500
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> Well, I think the easiest thing is to explain at the top of each
> version, like I did for 3. Though now that library can parallel
> display the two I need to update it to say GTK+ 2 is at /gtk and GTK3
> is at /gtk3.
I updated the links before the release.
> Similarly it would make sense to have the GTK+ 2 docs mention GTK3.
This is a good idea, indeed.
] [Thread Prev