Re: GObjectClass.dispose and bringing objects back to life

Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org> wrote:

> But then I looked at [gnumeric] and I realized
> it doesn't do anything of that. So I'm inclined to think that what
> you're talking about is more about an ideal world that you wish we all
> aspired to, but is not in any way related to how people write code in
> the real world.

We take bug reports.  We even fix bugs.

I cannot really use pointing 400k lines of code for anything, so
throw me a bone -- a class name, for example -- and I can actually
do something.

(And if you just meant to throw a few insults my way, well I
hope you feel better.)

M.
(not quite an angel himself)