Re: GLib plans for next cycle
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Jannis Pohlmann <jannis xfce org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GLib plans for next cycle
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:11:50 -0400
On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 19:58 +0200, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> TBH, I don't think the name alone will prevent misuse; in particular
> so as the "glib" prefix is no obvious internal-only hint (e.g.
> glib_check_version() is not private either).
> Wouldn't a note in the API docs suffice?
We have a few functions like glib_gettext() that are glib internal API
(enforced by not being defined in an installed header).
I envision this falling into the same category.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev