GLIB, libffi and Windows

I am trying to compile master on Windows. gclosure.c doesn't compile due to not having ffi.h. The presence of this is not tested in configure, and there is no mention of it being a requirement in INSTALL. Having taken a look at the offending file would it be a big loss if we just didn't provide g_cclosure_marshal_generic() on Win32? Is this dependency on yet another external library really worth it? It's adoption can't be that great as even of several of my fairly modern Linux systems there is no libffi.

Alternatively, if this is somehow now critical to glib can libffi be made a part of glib like PCRE is?

Kean