Re: Those darn gdk-pixbuf .po file conflicts

On Tue 02 Aug 2011 16:37, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
>>
>> Can we just convert clutter, gdk-pixbuf, and gtk+ to use intltool's
>> Makefile.in.in?
>
> I don't want to use intltool, but I have no problem using a better
> Makefile.in.in in po/

FWIW, if GNU gettext is not doing the right thing for GNOME libraries,
that could be a gettext bug.  You all know much better than I do, but if
it's possible for gettext to support your needs directly, that would be
one less package in the (perhaps build-only) stack.

The email address for gettext bugs is bug-gnu-gettext gnu org.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/