here we go again

I've just done initial 2.29/3.1 releases of GLib and GTK+, which were
overdue. So far they have mostly picked up bug fixes, but at least for
GLib, we have Davids gdbus codegen work lined up and pretty much ready
to land. Other things are not quite that far along, so I think we
should perhaps plan a team meeting for the week after Easter (since
I'm on vacation next week), to discuss what we should try to
accomplish for 2.30/3.2.

Matthias

PS In case you are wondering why my initial releases started out at
.2, I'm still toying with the idea to reserve odd micros for git.