Re: Small glib 2.28 patch for Win32

On 4/4/2011 10:25 AM, Alexander Larsson wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 08:30 +0200, Kean Johnston wrote:
$TITLE says it all

I can see that its a patch, and i can sort of guess what it does, but a
bit more description would be nice.
* Only include unistd.h if the system has it
* Use GLocalFileStat rather than struct stat as the first is platform
  independent and the second isn't. Also on Windows use _fstati64
  rather than fstat.

+#if !defined(G_OS_WIN32) || !defined(_MSC_VER)
  #include<unistd.h>
+#endif

Why isn't this also using HAVE_UNISTD_H
Because it doesn't include config.h and since it was code that was sort of living off to the side and I didn't know if it would be appropriate to introduce a dependency on autoconf/configure/config.h, I did it a more
portable way.

Kean