Re: rendering-cleanup Part 2

Another status update for Quartz.  I pushed some commits to the rendering-cleanup branch that make most things (some tests, gtk-demo) work on Quartz again.  The one thing that is still crashing are offscreen windows, I am still looking into that.  After that, I need to look into rendering-cleanup-next.

-kris.