freezing for GLib 2.26

Hello everyone

I plan on branching glib-2-26 early next week and removing GApplication
(and related classes) from the branch.  At that point, I will consider
the branch to (soft) frozen.  Of course, we will allow bug fixes past
that point.  Documentation and tests will also be allowed, as will be
important last-minute fixups, if they are well-reviewed.

I know of a couple of outstanding items from David and Emmanuele.  Those
are expected to land before I branch.  Other than that, this is your
last chance to speak up if you have anything planned for GLib 2.26.

Cheers