Re: Language Bindings Update for Website

On 26/10/10 07:54, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 00:28 +0200, Javier Jardón wrote:
I do not know how is the situation with the moduleset reorganization,
but I think JavaScript is a official binding as seed is already part
of the bindings moduleset [1] and gjs was accepted in the last cycle
[2]

Ah, yes, Javascript (seed) was added in GNOME 2.28. Sorry.

About Vala is already a external dependency [3], but I'm not very sure
if It's enough.

No, it's obviously not enough.

Just to be clear, I was only going to remove Vala, as Javier points out, Java/Javascript is listed.

Martyn