gtk-style-context notes

Hello,

So, some notes about the gtk-style-context branch.

The gtk-style-context branch mirrors the current drawing functions very
closely. I know that this requires quite some work, but there are some
things that can easily be changed now:
 * Make focus just a simple flag (that can also be checked from the CSS)
 * Same for has_default
 * probably more

The matching seems to be quite limited currently unfortunately. In most
cases it should be good, but it is not possible to theme a button inside
a (specific) notebook tab different to one inside the notebook page.

It may be possible to get rid of the text/base vs. fg/bg color pairs,
and instead just use one set of colors with different values depending
on the widgets (ie. any "input" widget like GtkEntry, GtkTextView,
GtkTreeView would get a white background, while the rest is gray).

That is all I can think of right now.

I will probably start to commit some more intrusive changes to
gtk-style-context (or if preferred a new branch).

Benjamin