Re: grid widget (was Re: possible removal of GtkWrapBox)

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> bottom or right size of the Grid. (if the user wants the
> grid children not to expand at all, they should only have
> to pack the whole grid into another container and say that
> the grid does not expand).

Or set halign/valign on the grid to something other than FILL right?

I would expect that if the grid gets an allocation above its request,
that allocation goes first to any expand children, and second just
centers everything, or creates extra space evenly distributed around
non-expand children, perhaps. Actually expanding the non-expand
children seems weird (not least because it means as soon as you add an
expand child, all the other children stop expanding when they did
before).

Havoc