Re: GTK+ 2.91.0 released

Le 02/10/2010 05:43, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> * The rendering cleanup work has landed. This is a large change that
>   affects many APIs.
>   [...]
These are very interesting changes, I'm happy to see they work well now :)

> * Mouse wheel scrolling has been removed from GtkNotebook
I'm sad this actually happened. I would have had at least a shiny little
setting for that, 'cause it's IMO a really useful feature (see comments
on #630226 for some reasons).

But anyway, I guess it's done. So, is it possible to get it back without
re-including it in Gtk itself? I don't know the plug-able things in GTK,
but could a theme/whatever bring this back?

Regards,
Colomban