GtkStyleContext status update

Time for an update on the state of theming in GTK 3.

For the last few weeks, I've been working with Carlos on the
gtk-style-context branches in gtk, gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks and
gnome-themes-standard. Things have progressed considerably, the
Raleigh theme looks and works perfectly fine, and the Adwaita theme is
getting close to the appearance on the master branch, too. The
documentation for the new APIs is in good shape too, and we have a
fairly complete migration guide. We even have a number of tests for
the CSS parser.

My current plan is to merge the gtk-style-context branch shortly after
the 2.91.5 release next week.

Matthias