Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:30:08 -0500
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> With the rise of wayland, and perhaps with my html5 backend
> (http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2010/11/23/gtk3-vs-html5/) we will
> increasingly be in the situation where a single system will have
> multiple versions of gtk+ installed for different backends.
Probably need to think about Pango too if you want to do this.
] [Thread Prev