Re: GSettings test case problems
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GSettings test case problems
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:16:24 -0400
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
> I was just running dconf through the GSettings test suite and I realised
> that we have a fairly serious issue that blocks that from working.
> The test suite uses this fairly typical gtester pattern of forking off
> expected failure cases. Of course, this is wildly incompatible with the
> concept of being connected to D-Bus (since the forked processes are now
> sharing a single socket connection to the bus).
> Is there anything we can do about this?
] [Thread Prev