Re: Protected visibility for glib

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 22:52 -0400, Ryan Lortie wrote:
> Benefits:

One more thing I forgot to mention here:

The use of the single "glib-compilation.h" included as the first thing
from every file makes for a good starting point from which to consider
header file pre-compilation.  That's something else that I want to look
at for next cycle, since I've seen a possible further 20-30% improvement
there.  I'll write with more information on that topic soon.

Cheers