Re: External dependency bump: Cairo 1.10

Since the Cairo 1.9.10 happened on time and it looks like Cairo 1.10
is well on schedule, I've gone ahead and pushed my changes. So Gtk 3
git master requires the most recent Cairo snapshot now.

For more details on the change, see
I'm about to update modulesets and the wiki page.