Re: External dependency bump: Cairo 1.10
- From: Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: External dependency bump: Cairo 1.10
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:22:33 +0200
Since the Cairo 1.9.10 happened on time and it looks like Cairo 1.10
is well on schedule, I've gone ahead and pushed my changes. So Gtk 3
git master requires the most recent Cairo snapshot now.
For more details on the change, see
I'm about to update modulesets and the wiki page.
On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org> wrote:
>> I'd like to bump the Cairo dependency for 1.10 for Gtk 3. Cairo 1.10
>> adds a few features that I want to use in the public GDK API - most
>> notably regions - and this change needs to be done while we can break
>> Cairo 1.10 is not released yet, but is scheduled for release on August
>> 16th.  Prereleases will appear every other week, the current one is
> Can I request that we are a little cautious here and at least wait to
> see if 1.9.10 appears on schedule before trusting the roadmap ?
] [Thread Prev