compound widget semantic.

Hello,

I would like to know if it is wise to introduce two category|kind|type|sort of widgets:

- core widgets,
- compound widgets made with latter ones .

 A definition of a compound widget could be:

"A compound widget is a widget that can me made only with other widgets without the need of low level drawing or event handling primitives."

Assuming that, we could classify current widgets into:

1) compound widgets:

 GtkMessageDialog
 GtkAboutDialog
 GtkAssistant
 GtkColorSelectionDialog
 GtkFileChooserButton
 GtkFileChooserDialog
 GtkFontSelectionDialog
 GtkPrintUnixDialog
 GtkPageSetupUnixDialog
 GtkRecentChooserDialog

2) core widgets:

 all widgets but 1)

I am not sure about a lot of widgets: GtkFontButton, GtkStatusBar, GtkStatusIcon, ...

If this classification is not senseless, it would be nice to make it appear in the organization of the gtk+ files.

Br.

Laurent