Re: GtkApplication

On 4 June 2010 17:50, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> - uniqueness
> - actions
> - standard actions (Quit, Activate)

For me, I kinda hoped that the GtkApplication stuff could have easily
told me when the launched binary changed, so we can deal with
GSettings schema changes and GtkBuilder file changes. In
gnome-packagekit and PackageKit we have to be careful when we restart
the different processes as the updating application may be being
updated itself. Maybe this is something that can be easily added at a
later date, I dunno.

Richard