GTK Team Meeting @ GUADEC 2010

hi everyone;

GUADEC is one of the rare occasions for the people hacking on gtk to
meet face to face and use a high bandwidth channel to discuss
development of everyone's favorite toolkit.

this year's GUADEC[0] is in The Hague, NL, from July 26th to July 30th.

I've reserved a room under the BOF schedule[1]; currently, it's on July
27th, between 16:00 and 18:00 (to avoid conflicting with talks).

we need to gather the attendance list, to verify if we should actually
have the meeting or if informal discussions are more suited. please,
fill out the attendance list[2] and we'll see you at GUADEC!

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[0] http://guadec.org/
[1] http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs