Re: Valgrind and GTK

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Don't you think that maybe a suppression file is not the right approach
> to this problem?

Specifically, I am concerned about the possibility of a suppressions file
that hides a real memory leak where a program bug continually allocates
resources that are not released *and* are suppressed by the supressions
file.

Erik

PS: I am the author of two well known libraries that have zero valgrind
    warnings and errors (not even memory leaks) without the use of a
    suppressions file.
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/