Possible inconsistency between GtkBuilder and GtkUIManager.

Hi,

After the fix to #591085, to get the id of a widget, say a toolbar, and
if I understand things correctly, we need to call gtk_buildable_get_name
to retrieve the name of the toolbar if it has been created from a ui
file and gtk_widget_get_name if it was created using
gtk_ui_manager_add_ui*. Is this true or should gtk_widget_get_name
always used for toolbars and menus?

Also in the documentation, I'd propose to add an indication about the
need to use gtk_buildable_get_name when migrating from libglade to
GtkBuilder.

Best regards,
Jean