Re: copying a file from a source path to destination path

See http://library.gnome.org/devel/gio/stable/GFile.html#g-file-copy

>   I have checked using Glib file utilities, but could not find my
> requirement.
I guess you only found the page listing basic file utility functions.
The main GLib part for handling files is GIO.

Next time you need help, please use gtk-app-devel-list gnome org  The
present list is only for development of GLib/GTK itself, not of
applications using it.

Regards