Re: Gtk DirectFB backend

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 08:59, Mike Emmel <mike emmel gmail com> wrote:
> In my years of working on embedded linux I've seen the embedded
> community do and awful lot of taking from the opensource community and
> very little in the way of giving back. Perhaps the decision to remove
> DirectFB support can serve is a bit of a wake up call that you can't
> take forever.

This isn't limited to embedded people. I think there's lots of
software development companies who won't even do as much as report a
bug on the software they use, even it it's critical to their business.
In such a case, they'd simply work around the bug and keep going on
with their business.

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com