[Gobject Introspection] GIRepository.gir seems incorrect

Hi,

I'm trying to use the GIRepository library in order to access GI
information and create a compile time binding for the Lisaac language.

I don't like C very much, and I'm going to use Vala. But the vala
compiler complains that it can't find the type "filename".

When I look at the .gir file, I find:

      <function name="get_search_path"
                c:identifier="g_irepository_get_search_path"
                doc="Returns the search path the GIRepository will use
when looking for typelibs.
The string is internal to GIRespository and should not be freed, nor should
the elements.">
        <return-value transfer-ownership="none" doc="list of strings">
          <type name="GLib.SList" c:type="GSList*">
            <type name="filename"/>
          </type>
        </return-value>
      </function>

And the <type name="filename"/> seems suspect.

The vala error is:

valac -v --pkg=GIRepository-2.0 -o gilisaac main.vala
error: The type name `filename' could not be found
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Do you think it's a problem in Vala or the gir file?
I'm using the gobject-introspection version 0.6.9 (the Fedora package).

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────