- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: Yasushi SHOJI <yashi atmark-techno com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: rendering-cleanup
- Date: 03 Aug 2010 15:22:55 +0200
Yasushi SHOJI <yashi atmark-techno com> writes:
> I'm for one wandering how to port my application to gtk+ 3.0. My
> problem is that the current gdk pixbuf nor cairo does not have a
> client side pixel buffer other than RGB888 or RGBA8888.
Note that cairo 1.10 (which GTK+ 3.0 will depend on, as I understand),
has a client side 565 buffer: CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565.
] [Thread Prev