Re: Speeding up thumbnail generation (like multi threaded). Thoughts please.

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 16:57 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I don't think it has an upstream repository anymore, just source
> packages of distributions.

I do find that using software which lacks a maintainer and canonical
repository is far preferable than software with a repository but no
maintainer or -- dare I say it -- maintained software.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com