Re: gobject-performance

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 15:06 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:

[CUT]

> On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 15:37 +0200, Benjamin Otte wrote:

> What about introducing some sort of ack rules. If you can get, say,
> three detailed reviews with acks from well known developers (core
> people, maintainers, etc) then we can commit stuff during to the
> unstable branch.

I'm not petitioning to become such a reviewer, as I don't think I'd be a
very good one. But I like this idea very much.

I propose to ask Jürg Billeter to help review gobject patches. With his
work on Vala Jürg seems to have an in-depth knowledge of gobject.

> Opinions?

Thanks a lot for trying to get things moving here, Alex.

Appreciated.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog