Re: glib on OS X 10.6
- From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- To: Kevin Krieser <k_krieser sbcglobal net>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: glib on OS X 10.6
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:07:57 -0700
On Oct 4, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Kevin Krieser wrote:
Just to let you know that, with Apple's GCC, it compiled cleanly
after I did the workarounds for gettext.
I'm going to go ahead and test interoperability with libraries built
with Apple's GCC and the GCC from GNAT.
Obviously, I don't know yet whether it will run. I still have
several packages to go before I can try compiling GTK.
I think you'll find this goes much more easily if you use Gtk-OSX (http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net
). Much of the configuration and building is automated for you, and
it's pretty easy to customize things to fit your needs.
] [Thread Prev