Links to help glib/gtk+ devels and contributors
- From: Javier Jardón <javierjc1982 gmail com>
- To: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Links to help glib/gtk+ devels and contributors
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:21:55 +0100
I've created this page  with links to bugzilla gtk+/glib bugs.
Maybe It's useful for some gtk+/glib developers or contributors.
I think that It could improve the patch review process a bit:
* You have a quick look of the bugs targeted for the next gtk+/glib release
* People interested on one area (performance, quartz/win32 ports...)
have a direct link to their bugs.
* Official gtk+ devels could take a look at reviewed patches to accept
or reject them.
* New contributors could take a look at trivial bugs or documentation
bugs. Or need-work bugs to improve them.
I know that all this info can be gathered from bugzilla, but I'm lazy
and I prefer direct links ;)
Of course, feel free to improve it, but I warn you that the page
source is a bit messy ;)
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev