Re: GDataInputStream API break

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 14:50 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I don't like breaking API like this. Especially since I think its the
> sync call that is really broken, and we should not also break the async
> one.

Ok.  Some questions from when I went to do the patch:

What happens in the case that I repeatedly call read_until() on a stream
with the same separator characters (when those characters have been
reached by a previous call already)?

It should return NULL and length == 0?  It should return non-NULL and
length == 0?  Should it do this in an infinite loop forever?

Cheers