Re: GDBus API Questions; was: GDBus/GVariant plans for next GLib release

Hey Mikkel,

Sorry for not replying sooner!

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 21:23 +0100, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> >> Attached is a series of patches (0001 should be identical to my
> >> previous) implementing what you describe, except adding the gboolean
> >> enumerated arg to @introspect and @dispatch. I will get around to
> >> that.

Yeah, on second thought, it's probably best to skip that.

> >> The failing unit tests I described was really just me b0rking up the
> >> linking between some installed gdbus components and my devel version.
> >> I have them running now[1] and I added some testing for the dynamic
> >> objects as well (see 0003).
> >
> > Some more tests to go with the other patches attached.
>
> And of course the attachment :-S

This looks great, thanks for working on it and for writing unit tests
too. I've committed the patches with a small patch for white-space /
style fixes on top!

Thanks,
David