Re: Native file chooser dialog on Windows

I don't known about this, but from an usability point of view, using native dialog should help applications users because they can use skills they have learned while they were using others applications..

Those details are always sensibles when using a foreign gui toolkit.

I will look into what Tim Evans have said.

David