Re: tree model

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:

Since GtkTreeModel also has no
reason to depend on (the rest of) GTK, it seems logical to move it into
glib.

It is not that GtkTreeModel depends on the rest of GTK+, it is more
that GtkTreeModel is designed for being the model part of
GtkTreeModel, not as a generic tree container.

You could make the same argument about GtkBuilder, I suppose. I'm of the mind that that should also have been a generic GObject thing: GBuilder.

Cheers