Re: tests for glib

You may want to run the LSB tests for glib as well [1].

ARM is not among platforms supported by the LSB. So the tests should be
built from the source [2].
Build instructions are available here [3], but you will need to replace
lsbcc by your compiler.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

[1]
http://ispras.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/LSB_Normal_Tests#.22Desktop-t2c.22_test_suite
[2]
http://bzr.linux-foundation.org/lsb/devel/t2c-desktop-tests?cmd=inventory