Re: GtkLabel: angle and ellipsize are incompatible?

On 03/28/2009 01:22 PM, Yu Feng wrote:
Dear List,

I noticed this line in gtklabel.c:

gtk_label_ensure_layout:
       if (angle != 0.0&&  !label->wrap&&  !label->ellipsize&&  !
label->select_info)
     {
       /* We rotate the standard singleton PangoContext for the widget,
        * depending on the fact that it's meant pretty much exclusively
        * for our use.
        */

Why is ellipsize incompatible with angle? There at least won't be any
problems when the angle is 90, 180, 270, will there?

Mathias Hasselmann has a patch for that.  I'll review and merge it today.

behdad

Regards,

Yu