Re: Gtk/CSS update

2009/6/9 Robert Staudinger <robert staudinger gmail com>:
> Hello,
>
> seems everyone went back to their cubicles and put the heads down
> after the Dublin theming event, so here's a brief update for the CSS
> part.

Yes, sort of true, however, I know myself that Carlos has made some
progress with the StyleContext branch, I will let him give some updats
on his front.

> Libccss [1]
> Gtk-CSS-Engine [3]
> CSS Theming

Nice stuff Robert! Thanks for the heads up.

Carlos it would be nice if you put your stuff upstream so that we can
all start integrating things together and having a public branch with
all the pieces.