Re: g_stat() did not work for large file (>2B) under WIN32

> Why didn't
> they make it use 64-bit size from the beginning? For something like
> Windows, or SunOS/Solaris, with much longer history, one can
> understand it better.

Actually, I take that back: When 32-bit Windows was introduced, and
the msvcrt.dll API and ABI defined, was it really that hard to predict
that at some time files larger than 2 (or 4) GB will be common? Ditto
for when the SPARC replaced the m68k, and code needed recompilation
anyway.

--tml