Re: test locations
- From: Martin Nordholts <enselic gmail com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- Subject: Re: test locations
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:55:46 +0200
On 07/13/2009 03:47 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
- Why are the tests built during "make" and not only for "make check"?
That is certainly something that can be fixed. I'd welcome a patch to so.
Always building the tests ensures that they are kept up do date with
changes in the rest of the code base. If they are not built along with
the rest of the code base then they will eventually become out of sync
and someone has to fix them later, possibly months after the change that
introduced the compilation errors were made.
] [Thread Prev