gparamspecs.c param_double_validate() doesn't support NaN/Inf?

I have a GObject with a double property that I need to be able to set
NaN to in certain circumstances. Right now, GObject prints out a
warning when this is done because param_double_validate does not
handle NaN/Inf explicitly.

 ** WARNING **: value "NaN" of type `gdouble' is invalid or out of
range for property `foo' of type `gdouble'

Should I patch GParamSpecDouble to have two :1 fields for 'allow_nan',
'allow_inf' and make param_double_validate do the correct thing with
isnan()/isinf()?

Thanks,
-Andrew